Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Florida Primary

At this point, it appears McCain has won the Florida primary and it's doubtful Giuliani will continue, since he had put the bulk of his campaign resources into the winning the vote here, at the expense of other venues.

Looks like it's down to a two-horse race for the GOP nomination: McCain and Romney. Dick Morris is speculating that McCain has the better chance of winning, since he tends to appeal to a more moderate base. That must rule me out, since I'm really uncomfortable with him. I think he's just too liberal on several issues, including illegal immigration.

If it comes down to McCain versus Hillary, while I could never support another Clinton in the White House, I'm not thrilled with having to chose McCain.

Really struggling with this issue. What am I missing? Anyone care to share thoughts on the matter?

No comments: